- Drain tuna.
- Using metal fork, mix mashed potatoes with tuna. Add to the thoroughly mixed mashed potatoes and tuna, eggs, garlic powder and dill weed. Mix ingredients thoroughly using fork.
- Add 3 heaping tablespoons of all-purpose flour. The consistency will be wet and slightly sticky. Add cooking oil to skillet. Vegetable, canola, or olive oil are all fine. There should be at least ¼ an inch in the bottom of pan. Allow the oil to heat up before cooking. You want the oil to be hot enough to fry the patties, but you do not want the oil dangerously hot. If the oil is not hot enough, then the patties will stick to the surface of the pan and not cook properly. If the oil is at the correct temperature, the patties will fry with a crusty coating. If the pan become too hot, the patties will burn before cooking thoroughly. As with all cooking on the stovetop, be attentive.
- Use 1/3 circular measuring cup to form patties. When you place patties on pan, feel free to flatten them out using the metal turner to ensure speedy cooking.
- Each side will need around three to five minutes cooking. Make sure to watch patties closely, making sure they do not stick to the edges of the pan. The insides will be moist with the outsides being a crisp golden brown.
- Serve patties hot.
- Refrigerate any leftovers in airtight containers. As with most fried foods, these are best the first day.
These patties are especially delicious using canned salmon instead of tuna. These quick and easy tuna patties go well served with tomato slices and a fresh, mixed green salad. You also could serve them as burgers, with tomato slices and lettuce on whole-grain hamburger buns.
Check for a new best gun safe for your home.
Find the best beard oils for you.
Have you ever heard about how to stop cats from peeing? There is a few good ways.
Learn magic card tricks and be the star of the every your friends party.
What if cordless drill you have is not enough? Maybe you need really good one?
What of the best buy air purifier reviews, really helps to find the top model?